Archive for the ‘Advertisement’ Category
Since I read this as “Could you pass us a citizenship test?” and was confused for a couple seconds, I’m going to go with no. No I could not.
What a great name for club!
I know without going there that this is definitely my kind of spot. Probably right up there with the Blackout Bowling Alley in Brooklyn, and the What the Fuck Happened to my Underpants? diner in Weymouth, MA. But after snapping this photo, I did some Googling just to be certain that this a club for me.
I didn’t find any great Yelp reviews. Instead I stumbled on a disconcerting article.
Amnesia might be shut down! In order to do my part to save this endangered nightspot, I’ve decided to offer my services for free.
I’ve written different slogans that I plan to distribute around Queens:
- Amnesia: Don’t forget to tell your friends!
- Amnesia: You may think you’ve never been here, but you’re wrong. You had a blast! We swear!
- Amnesia: Party like a fugue star!
- Amnesia: Don’t worry. It’s just a side-effect of roofies.
- Amnesia: Voted #1 date rape spot in 2009*.
- Amnesia: The date rape club.
- Amnesia: It’s not gay if you can’t remember.
*Can’t remember the source.
I also plan to start a change.org petition.
I will never drink Wild Turkey again. Might give up Bourbon altogether after seeing this atrocity:
Of course, this is free advertising on my part. But I view it as watching a documentary on, say, The Holocaust, or the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, so we can better the evil in this world.
I might have gone a bit too far there. Nonetheless, write your Congressman. Help get this pornography banned from the interweb and television.